THE WALL:

Uncharted Waters (大航海時代, Dai-kōkai jidai, Age of the Great Voyages)

**Posted by Arwen at 7:36 PM



























Uncharted Waters (大航海時代, Dai-kōkai jidai, Age of the Great Voyages)
Uncharted Waters is one of the best game I have been loved which has a large culture background and with my children hood. This game was product by Koei which is a Japanese game company. It is a SLG and RPG and From first version until now, they already have version 1-4 and online game. But most famous and successful one is second version. That’s also my favourite. The background of this game is the period between 15 century and 17 the century during Europeans explored and mapped the world.. It’s also called “Age of Exploration”, It’s the time of adventure, there are many discover on geographic during this time, therefore, it’s an important age of the world. The second version is the Under this background of history, there are 6 main characters in this game which everyone have different occupation and story can let the player to use. Such as, Franco is a Portuguese explorer. He have skill which is good at draw map, so in this game he need to discover the secrets of the lost civilization in the world and. He is the first role I was used. Catalina is a Spanish pirate. She’s main skill is fighting. She is my favourite role in this game. There are also have other roles in this game. The reason why I was really love this game is that the game let me know many knowledge about geography of the world. I still remember my sister and I play together, one for play the game, another one for search the city by map. Because in this game some role need do trade between the city of Europe, and each city have different special product to sell even the price always change. Or you have to got some mission like send letter or find some people in other city. So they just give u a little clew then you need to find the place By this blog let me remember my children hood time~~really miss it~~~~>-< !
























Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment