THE WALL:

SUPER MARIO 64 DS

**Posted by GE-DRAGON at 6:41 PM


Since I played this game almost three weeks, I was so struggle with first level in the first floor.

Whole game is set in princess peach’s Castle, that consists of many different levels in the three floors that are a basement, a moat, and a courtyard.
Every floor is an enclosed world, lets player free to walk around in all directions and discover the environment without time limits.



In the each level have lost of enemies (such as the brown color’s mushrooms, bomb, and water ball) that attack Mario, and also have friendly creatures that provide assistance (color mushroom and notice sign), offer information.
Mario should jump into a mural to Accessed in to the first level of the first floor.
When the Mario arrives in the Castle, there have free door to let’s Mario come in and practice. Such as swimming, jumping and running walk as well as claiming the tree that’s so funny and well to play. I was Try to used to play with the keyboard controller that is difficult to control with, then I have to reset the configure setting that make me easy to control with character.



The first floor contain with four different levels which are Bob-omb Battlefield, Whomp’s Fortress, Jolly Roger Bay, and Cool Cool Mountain.
I just pass the first level of the first floor that makes me mad to beat the big bob-omb. Because of Ge-Drayon was misunderstand with first CHAIN CHOMP is that big bob-omb. Try to beat him after I got my red coin on top of the stake. But, every time was failed.
A special thanks for Mr Nik’s help ~>_<~





Actually, On the top of the hells, there has a Big Bob-omb waiting for me and I should go around or a back somersault to his back, grabbed he and throwing three times, he would have exploded, then I got first star in my hand yay.
I was struggling to grab the big Bob-omb before, have to try so many times to grab him. The game was so humanization, I can save the states that I was played before, and then if I lose it I can still back to last state.
Mario 64 has really cool free camera view function that will be controlled independently of the character (Mario). Press control button can change the perspective of the camera view, also can following the characters position gives distance view or first-person views. There shows two views one is the Mario view, other is Lakitu Bros views.
The camera angle is really fun to control and easy to played with view of relation to the character’s perspective. Compare with recent 3D game, maybe DS 64’s camera setting isn’t so prefect but at back of those years that system of camera setting was the standard of the future 3D platform.
For me, I have taken a while to use to adjust the camera view and confirmed my character’s action in my proper views. ~>_<~

Last night it’s my first time to defeated big bob-omb successfully and got my first star finally LOZ

Wish me good luck for next level ~~la~~

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment