THE WALL:

The World of Warcraft (for 10 days)

**Posted by christine c. at 10:29 AM

World of Warcraft is a very successful and popular multiplayer online role playing game. I've heard a lot about it from other people and have seen a lot of them playing this game back then. It was popular around the world. Yet, I've never tried to play this before. I've seen their cinematic years ago and I find it really interesting and intriguing.

This has been my first time to experience playing this game. (I'm not really good at games v.v)...
I named my character Febx, and have chosen it to be a warlock. I was able to reach only until Level 5 for the 10 days trial.

The initial stages of the game are all about gaining experience and improving your character. WOW was easy to learn, even for those who are inexperienced like me. To level up, you have to gain experience by accepting and completing quests. It will require you to take an adventure, develop your skills, loot from the corpses, buy and trade some stuffs. The game isn't depressive because it wasn't that hard to play and it's easy to get back to life/resurrect whenever you die (I got killed for about 3-4 times)..

The visuals and story were entertaining, but there comes at some point when I find the cycle of completing the quest a bit boring: asking for a quest - accomplishing the quest - going back from whom you have accepted the quest - then accepting another quest...and the cycle remains the same. A lot of these needs to be done in the early stages of the game in order to gain experience and level up.

I also encountered/have seen a lot of other characters (female warlocks), that looks exactly like my character - same suit, same hairstyle, same color, same face - but at least we have different names. Since millions of other players are playing this game, having same looks can't be prevented in spite of being able to customize your character.

Overall, i like the game for its story, visuals/graphics, theme, the characters and setting, the concepts, and the sound. Another interesting thing about this game is that you can interact with other players, some of which are doing weird stuffs like dancing and showing off. The theme and story they put on the game was very excellent, and there's really a big world in world of warcraft to discover.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment