THE WALL:

My days in World of Warcraft

**Posted by doffgan at 12:00 AM

Take this chance, the first time i put myself into the world of warcraft
The character i choose is a Night Elf who is a priests.
If it's in a team, a priest's job is to healing other team members
and restoring enegy during the fight.
The first time i enter the world
I am kind lost in their.
I keep fighting the small animals, my exp. is up
so i say ok, maybe their is more things to do when i am level up
and i saw those people with question marks on the top of their head
i try to click them but nothing happened
I found out the other day that i have to right click to accept missions.
so the second time in game
i found so much fun
i become so good at recognize the maps
i run from end to end to get my missions down
and woundering what is my next mission would be
the only thing i found annoying is that
my backpack can only carry 12 things
i ..really really want to carry everything that i found!!
From Lvl 7, missions start to get harder and harder
as a priest, my attack ability is really low
If i be attacked by 2 or more enemies i will die
but luckly, when i am surrounding by thoes pink things
a hunter come by and said "follow me"...
first time someone talk to me in the game,
haha
and i start to say hi whenever there is somebody stand next to me
they all very nice....
That hunter helps me walk throungh two missions
too bad in the trail version you can't create team or add friends
And then came to the last mission i did within the ten days trail
btw, i dead least three times during that mission
and the last place i stand is nowhere nearby the reborn point
i was like, ok, what can i do in this spirit state
and then lost in nowhere
anyway my last mission is to go inside a cave, and find several things
hidden in different treasure boxes.
thoses pink bears are every where,
and more deep is the cave , the stronger the enemy
there is no way i can survive in there.
i dead and then i have to walk all the way back to that cave
i become bit sick of that.
a team come by, i joined them and followed them
that is awosome, every enemy they fight down i get exp. as well
at last, they seem like finished the mission in there,
but i still have my last piece hav not been found yet
they seems like dont want to wait for me.
so they left.
and i .....fight to my last blood.
i really enjoy my game experience in WOW
definetly will play more in the future
i want to try all kinds of characters ! !

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment