THE WALL:

My Favorite Game- Little Big Planet

**Posted by Magic at 4:36 PM



Little Big Planet is a puzzle/platformer game developed by Media Molecule and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game was released in October 2008 for the PlayStation 3 and has continued to receive post-launch in the support of downloadable content. In this creative title, there is a lot you can do; So much that you can almost get lost, and that's something I'd regret to see happen. I hereby present you my newest project on Little Big Planet, in which I will guide you through the story mode, help you build your own worlds, and even help you finish worlds that were created by others.



 
I’m very like this game. In 2009, this game tanked TOP 4 in the games’ world.

Its graphics is really nature. The materials have some different kinds. And its character is very lovely that attracted more teenagers to play it. The background make so true. And each part has different graphics to design. This game is appropriate for many people to play it.

Currently have 1 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment