THE WALL:

Cheerio's WOW character--Cheerioly

**Posted by Anonymous at 11:13 PM


My character is a female Night Elf Hunter.

Reason for choosing "Female" is because I want to get into the game world so I can imagine the character that I am controlling is myself.

Reason for choosing "Night Elf" is because I love her sexy ears... and because this is the first time I play this kind of game, so I don't want to be "human". 
Don't really play game because of assignments, but if play, just go crazy, being a human might not be that fun...

Reason for choosing hunter is because the role "hunter" sounds so cooooool! and I love the weapon that she carrys, the bow...

Her name is Cheerioly, because that's how my friend call me~

Guess this is how i will be look like for the next few days.....

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Yolanda says:

    haha~ sexy Night Elf .Blood Elf i think is more sexy, however they are devil~~^^

  1. Anonymous says:

    LOL....I never noticed that.....pig ears....hahahaha...

  1. Anonymous says:

    anyone got nightmare after playing this game though?

  1. Yolanda says:

    pig ears~~101 is that the problem of the 3d model ??

  1. crowy says:

    oversized pointy ears...sexy??? lol

Leave a reply

Post a Comment