THE WALL:

Mario Kart Wii

**Posted by John.Y at 12:13 AM

By Next 2 Generation

This is my first time use a record video made by myself for favourtie game. In this video, I introduce to guys a awaresome wii game called Mario Kart Wii. This game released in 2008 and soon become popular around players which were included mario super fans. I first tried this game since last year and have played almost one year.



This game include such features:
Online play-- Acturally, my most of matches played online with all around world players
drive as your Mii-- I put my Mii in my game
Ride a Motorbike
Mario Kart Channel-- You can find your score and position on the net





This video still have many place need to be improve and I will try harder to make better video.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a reply

Post a Comment